Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring!

This is the lovely Lovely Bouquet that Son Jeff &Susan sent from Royal City.  It is very amazing to me, and it is still beautiful today.  It has white godeia, yellow tulips, iris, hyacinth and pussy willows!   A work of art, and it makes me very happy to see and have flowers!

I will try to add the floral arrangement I made for the altar at church, if I can find it in my collection of photos for my blog.  Goody, I picked the right one!  It was made from all the flowers from the
church Ladies gardens .  I did have a fabulous birthday, and Spring flowers and Wind Mill steak dinners always make me happy.  My cake, made by John, is my absolute favorite!!  White cake, boiled egg white frosting and coconut!  Ummm!  Back to Miracle Soup tomorrow.
!
 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you made the flower display at church. You're good at this :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...