Monday, May 25, 2020

Happy Memorial Day to all of my friends!  I am now writing my blog on my deck, which is lovely.  It is overlooking the Columbia River.  The Columbia River is approx. 1,200 miles long, originating from Canal Flats (in British Columbia,) and travelling downhill, spilling into the Pacific Ocean at Ilwaco, Washington.

In order to get set up writing on my deck, I needed to bring out my laptop (chek), my phone (in order to get messages, and look up anything of interest ),chek, and my husband, for updated information  (chek).

I really am continuing to describe how I am going about my days during the Coronavirus pandemic,
which has the governments (not only ours, but others in our civilization.) ordering everyone to stay home.  In the meantime, I have received several adorable outfits, hats and dresses, and a tube of .0.5 oz.of Medihoney.  (I had waited for this for weeks, to use on my wound, because I am allergic to zinc and Medihoney does not contain zinc. Birthday presents, and also for Mother's Day!  I really feel spoiled this year!

It is sad that we must remain home at this timesent because of orders from the international governments.  They are hoping that we won't make another horrendous mistake, and save us from
losing thousands of children from the Polio virus epidemic, or others from the onset of AIDS, and now, even more from the pandemic of the Coronavirus.

However, I know that I can sneak over to my loved ones' homes, not physically, but virtually,
and they show me that they are only fine, but they are frantically making sure that I am fine.

I was so happy, and touched at how dynamic our love was instantly sent to one another.  Despite the climate of our times, I still can tell about my experiences duri g this time.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...